PSSA works on a regular basis to encourage new snowmobilers and new members to visit and to join a club in the community where they live and/or where they ride.
Regional Directors provide an active link with clubs – assuring ongoing communication between local snowmobiling organizations and the State Association.
Other benefits to clubs include:
- Ongoing fundraising & public relations opportunities
- Technical assistance & troubleshooting
- Grant opportunities & support
- Competitions and awards offering state recognition
- Continuing forum to share local news and events
- Access to educational materials for programs and events
- Access to insurance coverage for trails and events
- Exposure in monthly Keystone Snowmobiler
PSSA knows that snowmobilers are people who work hard in their communities and care about others. With this in mind, PSSA offers:
Trail Grant Program to assist cubs with trail projects & grooming.
Snow Angels Children’s Charity to aid children statewide
Safety Programs & Advertising for clubs’ classes and events
Want to start a club?
If you’ve been thinking about starting a snowmobile club in your area, PSSA would love to help.
Be sure to contact your Regional Director, and take a look at the guide that the American Council of Snowmobile Associations (ACSA) has compiled for just that purpose.
What it really takes is a core group of people who are willing to work to get the ball rolling.
Please be sure to call or e-mail PSSA for any further help.
More information: Non Profit Resources