Why Join PSSA?
Because snowmobiling matters to you! It’s that simple.
Whether you’re a snowmobiler, a snowmobile dealer, or a business that thrives on winter recreation and tourism, you’ll understand that it takes work to build and preserve trails and snowmobiling opportunities.
You’ll also know that growing the sport of snowmobiling in Pennsylvania depends upon working together. PSSA represents the interests of more than 80,000 snowmobilers in Pennsylvania and adjacent states.
About Membership in PSSA
Contrary to popular belief, PSSA is NOT a club. Instead it is a statewide non-profit asso-ciation that works on behalf of snowmobilers and others having a stake in winter recreation and tourism throughout Pennsylvania.
PSSA membership is open to anyone sharing these interests or enthusiasms, and heartily encourages its members to also join and support a club for the recreation and fellowship it provides.
PSSA membership categories are as follows
- Individuals: All interested individuals over the age of 16.
- Families: All interested families including children to the age of 16.
- Snowmobile Dealers & Accessory Dealers: All interested dealers and accessory suppliers who sell and service snowmobiles, parts and accessories.
- Snowmobile Manufacturers: Any firm engaged in the manufacture of snowmobiles.
- Associates: All persons, groups or business having an interest in, and/or promoting the sport of snowmobiling.
- Clubs: any organized snowmobile club promoting the sport of snowmobiling and
meeting minimum standards as may be recommended by the Board of Directors and approved by the Membership.
PSSA Members in USA and Canada
PSSA presently has members in 23 states and 2 provinces. While many of these people may ride in Pennsylvania, PSSA is also privileged to retain a significant number of members who have left the state or have reached an age or state of health where they no longer actively snowmobile. Despite the fact that these people are no longer on Commonwealth trails, they retain both the desire to support their state organization and a strong belief in the importance of creating a positive future for the sport in Pennsylvania.