Hello, everyone, and Happy New Year!
As I am writing this, I am hoping for a good snowmobile riding season. Let’s all THINK SNOW for January, February and March!
PSSA will be working on the following projects in 2024:
- MapGears will be up and running in January as a limited pilot program. Watch the monthly Keystone Snowmobiler for new details as things develop.
- In February, the Presque Isle Snowmobile Club will host the Legislature Ride.
- The Spring Meeting will be on April 13th, 2024. Please put this date on your calendar and plan to attend! This is the meeting where everyone can come, participate, and give our PSSA Board of Directors ideas and input for the future of snowmobiling.
- Clubs can apply for DCNR grants to help with their maintenance of trails and groomer repairs.
- The PSSA Powersport Show is in the process of being planned for October 25 -27, 2024. It will include the Fall Raffle and drawing. We are teaming up with the Pennsylvania Off Highway Vehicle Association (PaOHV) to make the return of this show bigger and better.
- We continue to advocate for increasing benefits for snowmobilers in Pennsylvania. One of the things we are watching closely, and are very involved in, is the proposed increase in yearly snowmobile registration fees.
Please check your Keystone Snowmobiler for all the details of these projects in 2024.
Thanks to everyone and THINK SNOW!