The Pennsylvania State Snowmobile Association extends many thanks to our Emergency Management Teams (EMT’s), Firemen, Police and all other organizations who helped and continue to help their fellow human beings during this time of devastation caused by Hurricane Florence. Thank you. (Larry Martin, Region One, West Director is an EMT.)
YOU CAN HELP:
- The upcoming Power Sport Show is in need of vendors and volunteers. Any amount of time you can give is welcome. Contact Travis Mathna at: 717-677-8089. You should have received tickets for the Blizzard Trailers and ATV. Return sold tickets to the Palmyra Office as soon as possible. You can also request extra tickets as well by contacting Kathy Woolever by EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Anyone who has pictures or articles promoting snowmobile recreation in a positive way is asked to send them to our website, Facebook and Keystone Snowmobiler. We need to promote our sport.
- Regional Directors are our contact with the grass roots snowmobiler. If your Region does not have one contact the PSSA office for information.
THE PSSA WEBSITE, FACEBOOK AND KEYSTONE SNOWMOBILER
- Most news/information can be found on our website: www.pasnow.org
- On the Home Page there are tabs across the top. If you want information on an area or club click on the Directory Tab. A map of PA will appear with the Regions indicated. Click on any Region and the Regional Director Information will appear. Click on it and all the club information will appear.
- Clubs are requested to send their upcoming events to our website, Facebook and the Keystone Snowmobiler. We do receive calls concerning events. We need this information.
- PSSA is working with local Legislators and DCNR to develop a plan to level the “playing field” and direct more money to PSSA and the clubs. Clubs help groom and maintain over 2500 miles of trails on private land, the Allegheny National Forest and some state trails.
- Contact with local Legislators is important to our sport. They vote on situations that can affect use. Therefore, clubs are asked to attend local meetings and offer to take local legislators on a snowmobile ride. Let them know what is needed in your area. We need their help.
- Thank you to clubs for all their work and planning they do to make the trails safe.
Liz Krug, President – Think Snow
PowerSport Show – October 26, 27, 28 Lebanon Expo Center – same as last year.
Membership Meeting – April 27, 2019 – 9am – Ramada Golf and Conference
Center – University Park – same as this year.